- 5 IELTS Ebooks (3 Ielts Speaking and 2 IELTS Writing Ebooks )
IELTS Speaking Main Features
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 300 Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 300 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test..
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores
- Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- Provides a wide range of topic vocabulary and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
IELTS Writing Features:
These books has 200+ questions and answers, carefully selected from actual test questions to represent test trends and the accurate level of difficulty in recent years.The selected questions cover all topic areas of the IELTS Writing Module. In respect of argumentative essays, for instance, this book includes a wide variety of topics such as culture, education, science and technology, social issues, and environment. As for Academic graph essays, samples of each type arc provided with full guidance of graph reading and language use. For General Training letters, readers can find a wide range of samples, from formal letters of complaint/suggestion to informal letters of friendship.