- Have you recently been diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with this diagnosis and the treatments ahead?
- Do you feel confused about what is ahead for you?
- Did you not even know about iodine in food (beyond iodized salt) until now?
- Are you afraid you won't be able to eat any of your favorite snacks and be hungry all the time on the low iodine diet?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I have a solution for you.
Low Iodine Snacks E-Cookbook
Here's what is included:
- Low Iodine Diet Basics Guide that will take you through what to eat and what NOT to eat
- Label Reading Guide with tricks on how to look for iodine ingredients.
- Low Iodine Diet Snacks Guide teaching you how to fit healthy snacks into a balanced diet PLUS over 50 snack ideas (with brand recommendations).
- Low Iodine Snacks e-cookbook with over 30 recipes with full color photos.
- Tips Dealing with Isolation and Side Effects of RAI Guide with guidance on how to stay sane during your isolation after radioactive iodine and help deal with side effects of hypothyroidism and radioactive iodine.
Want more than just snacks? Get everything included here PLUS a 3 week meal plan, dining out guide, and more in The Simplified Low Iodine Diet Toolkit.
Want more from the Low Iodine Dietitian? Join our email list to stay up to date here.